One of PANTONE’s colours for 2016 is Rose Quartz. You’ll see the blush tones when it comes to clothing, jewellery, makeup and yes even home decor.
EXHIBIT A: PRETTY IN PINK
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the stark contrast of the blush pink and the dark stark black. White, Black and Pink are pulled together throughout this room to really give it a girly elegance. If I were to live in my own condo this is exactly how I would decorate it. Just enough girly, just enough luxury, a dash of faux animal print and more than enough elegance.
Alright, let’s break this room down so you can ‘Get The look’!
I love the couch in the original image but I couldn’t find a perfect match. So I figured, instead of having black piping along the seams of your couch why not add a few pillows that have it! That way your pink couch can be a bit more versatile.
Here are my finds:
- Wing Back Chair – the tufting makes me drool.
- Pink Couch – let’s be honest, I would never spend that much on a couch. Unless I was Beyonce… then I’d buy this couch haha.
- Faux Zebra Rug – definitely FAUX over real.
- Glass Coffee Table – so classy!
- Glass Side Table – matches the table.
- Pink Lamp – wayyyyyyyyy overpriced but oh so pretty.
- Chunky Loop Rug– great price on this one. You can’t go wrong with a loop rug!
- Pink Pillow with Black Piping Detail – these look so luxurious yet so comfy!
This post is not sponsored. I just had some fun finding pieces that matched the look of the original room I loved on Pinterest. Thanks for hanging out!