Are you that person who totally gets stumped when it comes time for gift giving? Does the person you’re buying for have everything already making it so hard to think of the perfect gift? Maybe you just don’t know them well enough (like that friendly neighbour that you say hello to every morning but know absolutely nothing about). Well, I’m here to help. I’ve come up with a few gift ideas for the ‘whole family’ (and that friendly neighbour) with different price points in mind.
Pantene – Intense Rescue Shots $7.99 (half off at Walmart for Black Friday!)
- seriously THE BEST hair treatment on the market right now (in my opinion). And guess what? You only need one minute to use it! Intense Rescue Shots are a deep conditioning treatment that repair damage in just ONE use with no weigh-down. Personally, my hair has been so dry and brittle so I’m so thankful this treatment was able to give me soft, shiny and more resilient locks again. I seriously felt as if I had just been to a salon to get a professional treatment done. I think these would make for great stocking stuffers or they’d be great in a fun gift basket with some ‘spa day’ items. I know I’ll be curling, straightening and teasing my hair this holiday season so it’s fun to be able to ‘Play, Rescue & Reset’ my hair.
Bows & Bowties $12- 25.00
- hand crafted bows & bowties from local vendor The Printed Bow would make for a great gift this Holiday Season! Evie wore the bow headbands as a baby and now that she has enough hair I love having pretty patterned bows to go with her outfits. Jameson just got his first bowtie so I’m sure we’ll have plenty of opportunities for him to wear it this holiday season as well. I love that these are local, they’re hand crafted and they’re thoughtful.
Osmo Genius Starter Kit $99.00 (Black Friday Sale – 30% off)
- “THE toy to get this Holiday Season.” Give your little ones the latest innovative entertainment and education tech item. With so much technology already in our children’s lives, The Osmo Genius Starter Kit offers something unique. Instead of just staring at a screen, Osmo gets your kids to think, play and see their creations come to life! That’s why it’s used in over 30,000 classrooms. You can find yours at Amazon, Apple, Best Buy, Indigo or Mastermind Toys! PLUS: The Osmo Genius Starter Kit and all Osmo products are at 30% off for Black Friday/Cyber Monday and throughout December at a wide variety of retailers.
- still one of my all time favourite games. The holidays should really be about experiences and this game will leave you with memories for years to come. I’ll never forget the time I was introduced to the game on CHCH Morning Live. Watching the video still makes me laugh. Great fun for everyone.
HP Tango Printer $179.99
- the sleek design of this printer is simply gorgeous! This isn’t the clunky printer you have sitting in another room (or if you’re me… in a corner. hidden away and buried under paper). It actually has different wraps that let you customize the look of your printer so that it blends-in with any home décor. This ultimately makes the tango a fantastic gift for the design lover on your list. Hey, I’m sure the tech lover would be happy too. With families spending over 250 hours on screens over the holidays it’s nice idea to gift an ‘experience’ as well. With that said, HP has over 250 printable activities for you and your family to create some new memories this Holiday. My daughter Evie loved colouring on some printed snowflakes that I’ll hang on the tree. I personally also love the smart capabilities of this printer. It was incredibly easy to set up so that I could print, scan or copy items from any device. In fact, I was able to print a photo of Evie from my phone in a matter of seconds. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.
White Terry Sheets $149.00
- personally my favourite set of sheets that I’ve ever owned. They’re so soft, have a nice weight to them and they look beautiful. It’s said they get softer with every wash! We’re talking “Buttery soft”. Is it just me or do you love gifts that remind you of the ‘gifter’? So when they’re curled up in bed on Sunday Morning in their new organic cotton sheets they’re a little more thankful for the person who gifted them. Know what I’m saying? There’s just something about a good night’s sleep in some quality bed sheets. Plus, they gift a portion of their proceeds to “Sleeping Children Around the World” who help provide bed kits for children.
SnowProud Tuques $25
- speaking of giving back… The Canadian Ski Council (a not for profit) is selling SnowProud winter hats to help make skiing and snowboarding more accessible to ALL Canadians. I love this! Growing up in Canada skiing and snowboarding was something we did as a family every year. One of my best friends and I would take lessons together every weekend. I’m not sure if it was the hills or the beavertails that kept bringing us back ha! Regardless, I love these toques as a gift idea where the proceeds go toward helping underprivileged Canadians experience snow sports in Canada. Looking forward to getting my hands on one for myself.
- personalized gifts are always so appreciated. This year I’m loving Pegs And Polkadots. These adorable hand painted pegs make great gifts for friends, family and for little ones. My daughter Evie was so excited to open up the individual bags to see which family member was next. Not only do these make for a great keepsake but they’re also a great experience for your kids. Mine even go with our Christmas decor on the mantel.
Okay. I need to start shopping before these things sell out. If any of you have other great gift ideas for the entire family I’d love to know down below.
Happy Holidays Everyone! xx
Leave a Reply