What you’ll need:
- Glue Gun
- Drill Bit (That’s the same size as your light bulb)
- 9 oz Clear Solo Cups
How to make a sparkle dome or ball:
- Stack about 4 or 5 cups on top of eachother (This saves time).
- Now use your drill to drill a hole right in the middle of each of the cups.
- Place a dab of glue at the bottom of the cup and attach it to another cup. (The opening should face outward).
- Move onto the second layer (as shown in video) and repeat.
- Poke your LED Lights through the holes. Plug them in and …
WATCH THE SEGMENT HERE: DIY CHRISTMAS DECOR
What can I do with my sparkle dome or ball?
- Hang it from the ceiling
- Hang it on a wall
- Use it as a centrepiece
- Use it in your garden in the summer
- Put Christmas balls inside the cups to amp it up
- Spray paint the cups before adding the lights for a different look
Until our next DIY,