School’s out, the kids are home and you’re looking for some fun crafts to keep them entertained. I’ve got the perfect solution for you!
DIY: SMORE DIP
Recipe from FiveHeartHome
- Preheat oven to 450
- Grease your pan with butter.
- Fill the bottom of a round baking pan with chocolate chips.
- Place 15 Large Marshmallows on top (Halved)
- Place in oven for 5-7 mins.
- Serve with graham crackers and enjoy!
*** If your marshmallows arn’t toasted enough then put the broiler on for 1 minute. Watch them closely. ***
DIY: STRING LIGHTS
Picture from Pinterest
- Buy a string of christmas lights with the small bulbs.
- Poke small holes (big enough for your bulbs to fit through) into your ping pong balls.
- Pop the bulbs into the ping pong balls.
- Ta da! Easy to make and so pretty to look at.
DIY: FIREWORK SHIRTS
Photo from Chaos Served Daily.
So while you’re busy making the smore dip and decorating with your new string lights the kids can make their own Canada Day Shirts! I love this craft idea. Easy, fun and wearable.
What you’ll need:
- White t-shirt
- Coloured sharpies
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Eye dropper
- Using a sharpie draw lines or dots on your shirt.
- Take your eye dropper and drop some rubbing alcohol onto your sharpie drawing.
- You’ll see the marker start to bleed outwards.
- Let dry.
- Wear it!
Wishing you all a safe and happy Canada Day!
Leave a Reply